Sunday 9 October 2011

"The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"...ah, who am I kidding?

Before I actually get started with a new post, I'd just like to say a few words regarding my protracted absence from the Blogging Lands(yes, I'm going to act as if somebody actually cared...I know, craaaazy). Truth be told I couldn't actually point out one particular reason for the lack of new posts during the last few months...maybe it was due to lack of motivation, inspiration and there just may be some lazyness involved as well. Or perhaps summer just isn't the best time for writing the kind of aimless and mindless crap I do here.


Anyway, the main idea that I'm trying to get across while simultaneously making fun of my writing here(how very original of me, I know) is that the blog's back, hopefully with a bang...or maybe not, that's up to the people who read it(yep, still acting as fi someone actually cares about what I write here).


Kidding about that last part in the parantheses by the way...there have actually been people who've asked me about the stagnating nature of the blog(I know, I'm just as surprised as you) and I'd just like to take the time to thank them for their interest(you know who you are).


Or maybe(to borrow a joke from a friend), these people are actually figments of my imagination and thus not real and I'm actually a patient at a mental institution...ah, who can tell anymore?(I've watched too many psychological mind-fuck thrillers, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment